Are you a gym owner or someone looking to buy gym equipment but doesn’t have enough financing to do so? Then, I think you might wanna check out the Bowflex credit card. The sole purpose of the Bowflex credit card is to provide that extra source of financing when making your Bowflex purchase. What’s more” You’ll be able to manage your card on the go through the Bowflex credit card login portal.
The card is issued by Synchrony bank on behalf of Bowflex which is one of the major brands in the fitness & gym industry.
Bowflex was incorporated in 1986 and has its headquarters in Vancouver, Washington. The company is under Nautilus, Inc which markets and sells its products both nationwide and all over the world.
Now coming back to the topic of the day which is the Bowflex credit card of course. Like I said earlier, the card is being offered by Synchrony bank, meaning that you can only sign in to manage your credit card via the Synchrony Bank online platform.
Bowflex Credit Card Login Guide
- First, you need to head over to the Bowflex credit card login page here
- Tap on the “Log In” icon to proceed
- Enter your Username and Password into the fields provided
- Finally, sign in to your account
How to Retrieve Your Username
While you’re on the Bowflex credit card login page, click on the “I forgot my User Name” link to proceed. On the next page, you’ll need to enter your card details correctly in the fields provided to help Synchrony bank verify your identity. Once your identity has been verified, you’ll be able to see your Username.
How to Retrieve Your Password
When you’re on the official Bowflex credit card sign-in page, look out for the “I forgot my password” link. Click on the link and follow the prompt Instructions to change your password.
Upon successfully signing in to your Bowflex credit card account, you’ll be able to perform the following actions:
- Pay your credit card monthly bills
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Activate your card if brand-new
- Update your information
- View your account statement
- Enroll for AutoPay
- Signup for alerts
- Make a transfer
- View your offers
All these aforementioned can ONLY be done if you’ve registered your card online at the Synchrony bank online banking platform. If you haven’t, then you’ll need to do so to avoid missing out on these actions. Registering your card online is very easy and doesn’t take long to complete. Simply follow the steps I’ll outline below to register your Bowflex credit card online.
How to Register Your Bowflex™ Credit Card
- Visit the Bowflex Synchrony online banking page to get started
- Click on the “Register” button to proceed
- Enter your Card Number, Last 4 digits of SSN, and Zip Code
- Push the “Continue” button to proceed
- Next, choose your preferred Username and Password
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Finally, follow the prompts to finish registering your credit card account
Benefits of the Bowflex Credit Card
- Incredible special financing offers
- No Interest is charged if paid in full within 18 months
- 24/7 account management portal available to manage your card on the go
- Fast application process
- Cardholders receive special discounting offers from Bowflex
What are the Fees Associated With the Card?
- The card has a purchase APR of 29.99%
- Minimum Interest Charge is $2
- No annual fee
- Late Payment: Up to $39
- Returned Payment: $28
What do I Require When Applying For the Bowflex Nautilus Credit Card
- First, you’ll need to be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Have a good to excellent credit score
- Possess a valid Social Security Number (SSN)
- Possess a valid government-issued ID card
- Have a valid home address within the United States
- Be willing to disclose your legal full name, address, date of birth, financial details, etc.
If you met these requirements then you’re eligible to apply for the Bowflex credit card.
How to Apply for the Bowflex Nautilus Credit Card
- Visit the official Bowflex card homepage and click on the “Apply Now” icon to proceed
- Fill the application form correctly
- Read the cardholders’ agreement thoroughly
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Submit your application and wait for a credit decision
How Do I Make My Credit Card Payment?
You can make your Bowlex credit card payment online, by phone, mail, or at participating retail stores/merchants.
- Online: Log In to your account to pay your credit card bill online.
- By Phone: Call (866) 396-8254 to pay your bill over the telephone. Nb: You’ll be charged a fee for using this method.
- In-Store: Visit any Bowlex store around you to pay your bill. Make sure you go along with your credit card and account details.
How to Pay Your Bill By Mail
Mail your check or money order to the following address:
P.O. Box 960061
Orlando, FL 32896-0061
NB: Ensure your account number and make your check payable to Synchrony bank.
Where Can I Use My Bowflex Credit Card?
Since the Bowflex Nautilus credit card is a store card, it can only be used to finance purchases at bowflex.com and Bowflex stores nationwide.