This Boot Barn Credit Card login guide will show you how to successfully login (or create an account) to your credit card account where you can pay your bills, view paperless statements, set alerts & reminders, and manage your preferences, etc.
The Boot Barn credit card is being issued by Comenity Capital Bank, and they have provided a dedicated online platform where cardholders can log in to manage their account online.
As a holder of the Boot Barn credit card, you’ll get to enjoy special perks and benefits such as:
- As a cardmember, you’ll get 5% off when you make your first purchase using the card
- 2x points on every purchase made with the Boot Barn Credit Card
- You’ll get a $15 Reward for every 250 points you’ve accumulated.
- Access to a 20% off coupon upon receiving your new card.
- Also, you’ll get 10% off a purchase made during your birthday month.
- Access to other exclusive offers and promos.
Boot Barn Credit Card Login Guide
- Follow this link to visit the dedicated boot barn credit card login page.
- Next, enter your username and password under the “Sign In” section.
- Check the “Remember Me” option for automatic access when next you want to access your account.
- Finally, tap the “Sign In” button to log in to your credit card account.
Have you misplaced or forgotten your username and password? Don’t worry, these things do often happen, and as a result, Comenity Bank has provided a lifeline where customers can retrieve their login details. Keep reading below to learn how to go about this.
How To Retrieve Your Username or Password
- Visit the dedicated boot barn credit card page here.
- Locate the “Sign In” section, and click on the “Forgot your user name or password?” link to proceed.
- On the next page, verify your identity by entering your account number or User name, zip code, identification type, and the last 4-digit of your social security number.
- Lastly, click the “Find My Account” icon to locate your account information.
For new customers or those that haven’t yet created an account, there is no way you can manage your Boot Barn credit card online without registering your card for online access. And you know that registering your card for online access gives you the chance to manage your credit card online without needing to visit any physical branch. It allows you to manage your card with little to no stress at all. You can see how creating an account online is paramount to keeping your credit card account in good standing.
Registering Your Card For Online Access
- Simply visit the Boot Barn Credit Card page to get started.
- Click on the “Register for Online Access” link to proceed.
- On the next page, enter your credit card number/account number, zip code, and the last 4-digit of your SSN.
- Next, tap “Find My Account” to locate your account.
- Enter your preferred username and password.
- Choose your security questions in case you forgot your account details.
- Finally, review and submit your request.
Ways To Make Boot Barn Credit Card Payment
You can pay your boot barn credit card bill online, over the phone or by mail.
Paying Your Boot Barn Credit Card Bill Online
Follow this link to sign-in to your account using your username and password. Next, head over to the account management section and select the Boot Barn Credit Card from the drop-down options. Then choose the “Pay Bill” option and enter your desired amount and details of the checking account you’re withdrawing the funds from. Finally, tap the “Pay” button to make your payment.
How To Pay Your Boot Barn Credit Card Bill Over The Telephone
Call the Boot Barn Credit Card customer service phone number on 1-855-463-0224 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) to pay your boot barn credit card bill over the telephone.
How To Mail Your Payment
Send your cheque or money order along with your most recent account statement to the following payment address:
Boot Barn Credit Card
P.O. Box 659834
San Antonio, TX 78265-9134
Make sure you send your payments at least 2 weeks before your due date to avoid late making payment. Payments made via mail takes at least 3-5 business days to reflect on your account.
How To Apply For Boot Barn Credit Card
- Go to the official Boot Barn Credit Card homepage using this link.
- Click on the “Apply” button at the top-right corner of the page to proceed.
- Next, sign up or sign in to your B REWARDED account to continue.
- Upon creating or signing in to your account, apply for the Boot Barn Credit Card via your dashboard.
- Enter your personal and financial information in the fields provided.
- Finally, accept the terms and conditions and submit your application.
Boot Barn Credit Card Customer Service Information
Call the Boot Barn credit card customer Service on 1-855-463-0224 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-819-1918) from Monday – Saturday Standard 8:00 am — 9:00 pm EST to pay your bill, lay a complaint/inquiry, or to speak with a customer service agent.
Alternatively, you can reach the Boot Barn credit card customer Service department by mail at:
Comenity Capital Bank
PO Box 183003
Columbus, OH 43218-3003
Was this article helpful? If yes, kindly like and share it with friends.