This article has been put in place for Bass Pro credit card holders or those wishing to apply for the Bass Pro Shop MasterCard on how they can apply, activate, login and make a payment on their card.
If you’re already a cardholder, regularly logging in to your account to manage your card online is key to keeping your account in good standing. For new cardholders, you’ll need to first enroll your card for online access before you can begin to manage your card online.
Luckily, you’ve all come to the right place! This article serves as a comprehensive guide for all things Bass Pro Shop credit card. Just relax and continue reading to learn about the guide that applies to you.
Bass Pro Credit Card Login Guide
- Simply visit the Capital One Bass Pro Shop credit card login page from your browser to get started.
- Enter your Capital One Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Tap on the “Sign In” icon to access your account.
Have you forgotten your Username or Password? Don’t worry, keep reading this article to learn how to retrieve them.
How To Recover Your Username or Password
- Visit the dedicated login page for the Bass Pro Shop club card here.
- Click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link to proceed.
- Verify your identity by providing your last name, social security number, and date of birth.
- Tap on the “Find Me” button to go to locate your account details.
You shall be provided your account details if the information you gave is true.
How To Enroll Your Card For Online Access
- Visit the bass pro shop credit card official login page here.
- Tap on the “Set Up Online Access” link to proceed.
- Next, enter your last name, SSN/TIN, and date of birth information in their appropriate fields.
- Tap the “Find Me” button to proceed.
- On the next page, choose your product and set your preferred username and password to complete the account creation process.
How Do I Activate My Bass Pro Credit Card?
You can activate your card by phone or online by signing in to your account. Call 1.800.300.5984 to activate your card by phone. Follow this link to sign in to your Bass Pro Shop club card account.
How Do I Make Bass Pro Credit Card Payment
You can pay your bass pro shop credit card bill online when you log in to your account, by phone or through the mail. Each payment method is very simple and straightforward to follow.
How Do I Pay My Bass Pro Shop Credit Card Online?
Follow this link to log in to your account online. Next, head over to your “Account Summary” and choose the Bass Pro Shop club card from the drop-down list. Finally, click on the “Pay Bill” icon to make your payment. Ideally, you’ll need to provide the amount you wish to pay along with the checking account number and routing number.
How To Make Bass Pro Credit Card Payment By Phone
Call 1-800-300-1723 to pay your Bass Pro Shop club card bill by phone. Ensure you have your card with you at the time of placing the call because of important information that may be asked about the card.
How Do I Pay My Bass Pro Club Card Bill By Mail?
Send your cheque/money order along with your most recent account statement to the following payment address:
Bass Pro Club Card,
Attn: Payment Processing,
PO Box 71083,
Charlotte, NC 28272-1083
Allow for enough time for the payment to reflect on your account.
How Do I Apply For a Bass Pro Shop Club Card Online?
You’ll need to be a CLUB Member before you can be able to apply for the Bass Pro Shop Club Card. Follow this link to learn about the requirements of being a CLUB Member. Some benefits of the card include:
- No annual fee
- Earn points on Bass Pro Cabela’s purchases.
- CLUB members have VIP access to exclusive hunting and fishing adventures around the world.
- Points don’t expire.