After receiving your Turbo prepaid card by mail, you’ll need to have it activated before it can be put to use. Good news! Turbo tax has provided an online portal where you can have your card activated.
Upon activating your card, you’ll be able to use the card to:
- Pay your bills
- Check your turbo prepaid card balance
- Shop online, or anywhere you see the Visa logo
Other hidden features the Turbo card possesses include; NO minimum balance and NO overdraft fees.
The Turbo Prepaid Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Bank which is offered exclusively to TurboTax users. The card comes in handy if you use TurboTax to prepare your taxes.
Now let’s get to business. Shall we?
Activate Your Turbo Prepaid Card
Follow the steps below to activate your Turbo prepaid card.
- Go to https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/
- Tap on the “Activate card” button to proceed.
- Enter your card’s 16-digit number, expiry date, CVV code, last 4 digits of your SSN and card pin in their respective fields.
- Click on “Next” to proceed to the next page.
- Complete the prompt instruction to activate your card.
You can begin using your card once it has been activated.
Turbo Prepaid Card Login Procedure
- Visit the Turbo card homepage to get started.
- Tap on the “Login” icon to proceed.
- Input your Online User ID and Password in their respective boxes
- Finally, tap on the “Log In” button to sign on to your account.
If you’ve not created an account yet, click on the “Create Online Account” button instead.
Turbo Prepaid Card App
Turbo tax has also created a mobile application which makes it easier for Turbo prepaid card holders to access their account right from their mobile devices. From the mobile app, you can do the following:
- Activate a new card
- View your account balance as well as transaction history
- Set up direct deposit
- Make payments
- Save money in your Vault
- ATM locator features which let you find nearby ATMs
- Pay your bills
Feel free to drop comments below and we’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP.