After receiving your Turbo prepaid card by mail, you’ll need to have it activated before it can be put to use. Good news! Turbo tax has provided an online portal where you can have your Turbo Visa® Debit card activated within minutes.
Upon activating your card, you’ll be able to use the card to:
- Pay your bills
- Check your TurboTax prepaid card balance
- Shop online, or anywhere you see the Visa logo
Other hidden features the Turbo Visa® Debit card possesses include;
- NO minimum balance
- NO overdraft fees.
- Access to a 24/7 account management portal
- No penalty fee
The Turbotax Prepaid Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Bank which is offered exclusively to TurboTax users. The card comes in handy if you use TurboTax to prepare your taxes.
Now let’s get to business. Shall we?
Activate Turbo Prepaid Card Online
Follow the steps below to activate your Turbo prepaid card.
- Go to https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/
- Tap on the “Activate Card” button to proceed.
- Enter your card’s 16-digit number, expiry date, CVV code, last 4 digits of your SSN, and card pin in their respective fields.
- Click on “Next” to proceed to the next page.
- Complete the prompt instruction to activate your card.
Alternatively, you can just simply visit the turbo debit card/activate page directly by following this link where you’ll be asked to enter your 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV code in the fields provided. Upon providing the requested information concerning your card, click on the “Next” button to go to the step of the activation process. Follow the on-screen instructions on the next page to complete the activation process.
You can begin using your card once it has been activated. Alternatively, you can visit www.turboprepaidcard.com/activate to activate your Turbotax prepaid card directly.
Turbo Prepaid Card Login Guide
- Visit the Turbo prepaid card login page to get started.
- Tap on the “Login” icon to proceed.
- Next, enter your Online User ID and Password in their respective boxes
- Finally, tap on the “Log In” button to sign on to your account.
If you’ve not created an account yet, click on the “Create Online Account” button instead.
How to Recover your Online User ID or Password
- Visit the TurboTax card login homepage to get started.
- Click on either the Forgot “User ID” or “Forgot Password” link depending on the one that applies to you.
- Next, confirm your identity by entering your social security number, 16-digit card number, and CVV code into the boxes shown.
- Finally, tap the “Submit” icon to send your request.
If the details you drop are accurate, a recovery email mail would be sent to your registered email address telling you the next steps to take.
How to Register Your Turbo Prepaid Card Online
- Go to the turbo prepaid card login page and click on the “Create Online Account” icon to proceed.
- Enter your Turbotax debit card 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV code in their respective fields.
- Tap the “Next” button to proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, choose your preferred Online User ID and password which you’ll be using to subsequently log in to your account.
- Next, set your security questions for account recovery purposes.
- Finally, click on submit to create your account.
A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address to confirm your email address.
Once you’ve successfully created an account, you’ll be able to access the many TurboTax Card features such as accessing the Turbo card vault, online bill pay, performing transfers, and many more.
Turbo Prepaid Card App
Turbo tax has also created a mobile application which makes it easier for Turbo prepaid cardholders to access their account right from their mobile devices. From the mobile app, you can do the following:
- Activate a new card
- View your account balance as well as transaction history
- Set up direct deposit
- Make payments
- Save money in your Vault
- ATM locator features which let you find nearby ATMs
- Pay your bills
Feel free to drop comments below and we’ll be sure to get back to you ASAP.