The Global Cash Card is a paycard program which streamlines a company’s payroll plan by making their payroll 100% paperless. As a company or client, you’ll be given an administrative account where you’ll be able to issue paychecks electronically to your employees. For employees, you’ll be issued a paycard i.e Global Cash Card which will enable you to withdraw your funds immediately payments have been issued to your account by your employer.
The Global Cash Card provides an alternative means of receiving your paycheck with ease. It removes the hurdles employees face clearing their paychecks in banks. Because everything is 100% paperless, employees would no longer need to face any queue while cashing out their paychecks in a physical bank. Rather, they’ll be given immediate access to their funds which they can withdraw as cash from an ATM, online, POS, or any payment office.
Global Cash Card Cardholders Benefits
As a cardholder, there are numerous cardholder benefits attached to using your Global cash card. Some of these benefits include:
- It brings convenience to your financial life (Everything is 100% paperless and cards are co-branded with Visa® or Mastercard® which gives you access to millions of ATMs worldwide).
- Financial management tools such as the Expense Manager show cardholders a pictorial view of their expenditure and income thereby providing them with insights to better manage their finances.
- Alerts and notifications
- 24/7 online management portal where cardholders can sign in to manage their accounts, make payments, and other vital actions.
- Rewards (The Global cash card offers a rewards program where cardholders can save on insurance, travel, food, and entertainment).
- Funds are FDIC insured
- Zero liability policy
- You can easily load money into your Global cash card account using third-party merchants such as Moneygram or Western Union.
- You can load your tax refunds, government benefits or other deposits directly onto the paycard
- Access to surcharge-free ATM network nationwide
How to Activate Global Cash Card
Just as when registering your regular debit card, the Global cash card requires you to have some documents handy before you can activate your card. Ideally, you need your:
- Government-issued identity card
- Social security number or tax identification number
- Employer name and your employee ID
- Your name (i.e. legal first and last)
Activate Global Cash Card Online
- Visit the Global cash card online activation portal.
- Next, you’ll be asked if you have a card or not, choose “Yes” to continue.
- On the next page, enter your card number, expiration date into the boxes shown.
- Tap “Continue” to proceed.
- Finally, answer the prompt questions to finish activating your Global cash card.
Activate Global Cash Card By Phone
Call the toll-free customer service number on 1 (866) 929-8096 to activate your Global cash card over the telephone. Make sure you have all the necessary details at handy before placing your call.
Using Your Card
Depending on the one you’re issued (i.e. Visa or MasterCard), you’ll be able to use your card anywhere you see their respective logos. Also, you can use your global cash card to make a purchase online, at the restaurants, gas stations, hotels, POS locations, and merchants centers. Visit the global cash website to see surcharge-free ATMs. Also, when you’ll not incur any fee when paying merchants directly with your card.
Managing Your Card Online
Cardholders are provided with a 24/7 online account management portal where they can manage their card. From their dashboard, they can do the following:
- Check card balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Locate ATMs
- View transaction history and paystub information
As a cardholder, you can securely manage your account by logging in to your account at cardholder.globalcashcard.com.
How to Locate Nearby ATMs
- Go to www.globalcashcard.com and click on the “Locate An ATM” link at the top-right corner of the page.
- From there you’ll see all the ATM networks (e.g. Allpoint, MoneyPass, STAR, Cirrus, Maestro, Pulse, Visa, and MasterCard) that Global cash card is in partnership with.
Want to contact the Global Cash Card customer service for more inquiries? Call 1-866-395-9200 or 1-949-751-0360 (for those outside the US). Alternatively, you can send a mail to the address below:
Global Cash Card Inc.
3972 Barranca Pkwy, Ste. J610
Irvine, CA 92606
Did you find this article helpful? Kindly like & share it. Also, don’t forget to drop your comments below.