Welcome guys to today’s article, where I’m going to be showing you how to log in to your AARP credit card account to make a payment on your card, update your personal information, or access your benefits.
Before we proceed, I would like to tell you that you can log in to your chase AARP credit card account from any location in time using any device as long as it is connected to the internet. However, you will only be given access to manage your account online if you have already enrolled your card for online access. In case you have not done so, I’ll be showing you out to register your card below.
So coming back to the priority of this article, which is showing you guys how to log into your credit card account. Kindly follow the login instructions below carefully to learn how to sign in to your AARP card account.
AARP Credit Card Login Instructions
- First, head over to the dedicated AARP Chase credit card page by following this link.
- Next, click on the “Log In Now” icon to proceed.
- Enter your username and password into the fields provided.
- Finally, tap on the “Sign In” button to access your AARP Chase credit card account.
You can also sign in to your account using a token. Token serves as an added security feature to protect your account from unauthorized access. If you have already configured your account to use tokens, simply click on the “Use token” link which will take you to another page where you will be required to enter your username, password and token before you can access my account.
Have you forgotten the username or password you use in opening your account? If yes, don’t worry, Chase bank is completely aware of the possibility of this happening, so they have created an avenue where customers/cardholders can easily recover their login credentials online by a few clicks.
How to Recover Your Username or Password
- While you’re on the AARP Chase credit card login page, locate and click on the “Forgot username/password?” link to continue.
- Next, verify your identity by entering either your SSN/TIN or the security code and email address of an authorized business user.
- Click on “Next” to proceed to the next step, where you are required to enter the correct answer to the prompt questions before you can retrieve your login information.
There are a lot of things you can do from your account dashboard, such as managing your rewards, viewing your account activity, paying off your bills, and setting up alerts. So if you haven’t enrolled your card online already, then I’m sure you must have realized by now how much flexibility the online platform provides and the comfort that comes with managing it.
However, you will need to have the following information at hand before you can proceed to create your account online:
- Your social security number or tax identification number
- Your card, account, or application number
- Access to the email address you use during application
How to Create Your AARP Credit Card Account Online
- Visit the AARP chase credit card login page and click on the “Not enrolled? Sign up now” link to proceed.
- Enter your social security number and your account/card/application number into their designated fields to verify your identity.
- Next, create a unique Username and Password for your account.
What Does the Card Entail?
There are several benefits and offer’s to enjoy as an AARP credit cardholder. Some of them include:
- Access to a 24/7 account management platform to manage your credit card on the go
- Incredible cashback offers (you’ll get 3% as cashback rewards when you use your card to complete a purchase at a restaurant/fast food joint, 2% cashback when you use your card to purchase gas at gas stations, or 1% cash back on other purchases).
- There’s no cap to how much rewards you can earn.
- You can choose to redeem your rewards points as cashback, for AARP membership, or as cash via your savings/checking account.
- Rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
How to Make Payment on Your Card
There are two ways to make an AARP credit card payment. They include:
- Online: You can pay off your credit card bill and schedule a payment online by signing in to your account.
- By phone: Call the AARP card member services at 1-800-436-7958 to make a payment on your card over the telephone.
How to Activate AARP credit card
You can activate your card by simply calling the toll-free number on the sticker attached to your AARP card. You’ll need to provide your social security number and card number before activation can be completed. Alternatively, you can activate your card when you register for online access.
PS: For those that have somehow misplaced the sticker that comes with the AARP card, here is the number to call: 1-800-2831211.