The thinkmoney Credit Card was designed to help people with poor credit history build their credit profile. The card is offered by thinkmoney in collaboration with Capital One for early starters or those looking to build their credit as long as they use the card responsibly. I’m sure you must be wondering what I meant when I said “responsibly”? Well, making sure not exceeding your credit limit and paying up your credit card bill early are one of the ways you can use your credit card responsibly.
Have you got a thinkmoney Credit Card that you wish to activate? There are three ways you can use to activate your thinkmoney Credit Card, and they include; online, by phone, or via the mobile app.
How do I activate my thinkmoney Credit Card Online?
- Visit www.thinkmoneycreditcard.capitalone.co.uk/activate from your browser to get started
- Enter your 16-digit card number, card expiry date, and your date of birth into the fields provided
- Tap on “Continue” to proceed
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully activate your thinkmoney Credit Card.
How do I activate my thinkmoney Credit Card by phone?
Call the number attached to the sticker that came with your card to activate your card right away. However, if the sticker is nowhere to be found, simply call 0800 952 5315 between 7.30 am-9 pm Monday to Friday (or 8.30 am-5 pm on Saturdays) to activate your card.
Make sure you have your card with your when placing the call because you’ll be asked to provide the card information to the customer service agent before it can be activated.
Also Read: How To Activate PNC Debit Card
How to activate your thinkmoney Credit Card via the mobile app
- First, you’ll need to download the mobile app from Google Play or App Store
- Next, launch the app and tap on the “Activate” button
- Lastly, enter your card details correctly into the boxes shown to activate your card
Do you also have a thinkmoney debit card that you wish to activate? Simply text “CARD” together with the “last four digits” of your card number to either 81122 or 07786 200 077 to activate your thinkmoney debit card. Alternatively, you can activate your thinkmoney debit card online or via the thinkmoney app.
Important information about the thinkmoney Credit Card that you need to know:
- The card has a 39.9% APR variable which is quite on the high side if you’d ask me.
- It is very easy to apply for & get the card.
- The card has a maximum credit limit of £1,500.
- Your credit score will not be impacted when you perform a Quickcheck to know if you’re eligible for the card or not.
- Think Money Ltd serves as the broker while the credit facility is provided by Capital One.
- Only those that are over 18 and on the electoral roll that can get approved of the card.
Did you enjoyed this article? Kindly like and share it 😊